Build Your Schedule
PERSONAL TRAINING OPTIONS
Scroll down to see all our custom training options and figure out how to best optimize your training schedule, including options for beginner students through professionals.
NECCA is mask optional.
NECCA reserves the right to change protocols if necessary.
We encourage a culture of care for the health of others.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you please stay home so as to not spread germs. Symptoms must be gone for at least 24 hours before returning to NECCA.
- Severe sore throat
- Fatigue (a lingering tiredness that is constant and limiting)
- Stomach-related symptoms.
Please wear a mask if…
- Someone you live with is experiencing the symptoms above.
- You are experiencing mild symptoms such as sneezing, stuffy or runny nose, etc.
- A coach asks for masks to be worn in class.
- The country you reside in is recommending masks be worn due to case numbers. Check your county using this website.
Open Studio is a great opportunity for students to practice what they are learning in classes. It is available to any NECCA student currently enrolled in Advanced Youth Troupe, adult classes, or private lessons. Open Studio is free as a make-up for missed session classes (maximum two per session). No appointment is necessary—just drop in and the host will help you set up your training area.
No orientation is required for open training.
The is $10/day or free for current adult session class students or Advanced Youth Troupers to make up missed classes (maximum two per session). Free ProTrack students.
Open Studio Hours
Thursdays: 730-9 pm (Trapezium)
Open Studio follows our session class schedule. When session classes are on break Open Studio will not be offered.
Members Only is a drop-in training option for more experienced students and circus guests and professionals looking for open practice time. Following an initial orientation, you can check the calendar for available times and equipment. There is no reservation – just sign in and train away!
Adult students and professional guests who are comfortable training without a coach are welcome. Advanced Youth Troupe students may receive permission based on instructor and parent/guardian permission.
To sign up please email Marissa at email@example.com.
There is a mandatory $30 orientation.
Members Only costs $10/day or $70/month for unlimited training during Members Only times. Members Only is free for ProTrack students.
- Before signing up for Members Only, make sure you have completed a Members Only orientation. If you have not, you can pay for one here and schedule one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Members Only training times are drop in times and training locations are first come first serve. Please pay ahead of time by clicking “drop in” under the Members Only Daily section.
- If you are interested in purchasing a monthly Members Only package you can email us to purchase one. This gives you access to unlimited Members Only and Open Studio training times for that month.
If you are looking for a specific training space or access to a specific apparatus, or training time outside of Members Only or Open Studio hours, please reach out to schedule this by emailing email@example.com. Cost is $10/hr.
RESERVED TRAINING with TRAINING SUPPORT
Many of our advanced and professional students need a support person in order to practice their craft. For example, a puller for an aerial act on our butterfly lift or our mechanical advantage lines, a safety line holder for swinging trapeze, or someone to hand them props during a run through of an act.
If you would like to add Training Support, this is available for 50% off the private lesson fee ($40/1 hour).
NOTE: this does not include instruction. This can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you have a private lesson scheduled, you are welcome to arrive 30 minutes early and stay 30 minutes late for physical preparation (if the building is open) without needing to pay for Members Only training time. If you wish to stay longer, your private lesson coach can give you permission for a daily membership, but only the Program Director can give permission for monthly memberships or ongoing daily memberships.
This calendar is updated weekly and is subject to change at any time.