NECCA is mask optional.
NECCA reserves the right to change protocols if necessary.
We encourage a culture of care for the health of others.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you please stay home so as to not spread germs. Symptoms must be gone for at least 24 hours before returning to NECCA.
- Severe sore throat
- Fatigue (a lingering tiredness that is constant and limiting)
- Stomach-related symptoms.
Please wear a mask if…
- Someone you live with is experiencing the symptoms above.
- You are experiencing mild symptoms such as sneezing, stuffy or runny nose, etc.
- A coach asks for masks to be worn in class.
- The country you reside in is recommending masks be worn due to case numbers. Check your county using this website.