About This Event
Get high quality images of you (or your child) doing your favorite thing! From aerials to ground, and everything in between, we can capture your passion, and we’ll make it low stress and easy for you, too.
December 16, 2023
Saturday | 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
December 11, 2023
Who is this for?
Anyone from student level to professional over the age of 8 yrs old currently training in circus arts, who can safely execute poses and skills without a coach.
What is included?
- 20 minute ‘pre’ session make up support, review of costume choices, and pose practice.
- 20 minute warm up on apparatus
- 20 minute photo shoot—generally one apparatus or activity per 20 minute reservation. Duos are welcome, and will have one apparatus or activity.
- 14′ single or double aerial point or floor space covered with black marley surface
- Black or white backdrop
- General lighting wash
- Three to five digital images selected by the photographer, lightly edited, and available digitally in large size resolution, provided via SmugMug or DropBox within 2 weeks of the shoot. There will be a 1 cent fee for these images.
- All images taken during the shoot deemed high enough quality by the photographer (ie eyes not closed, focus clear, etc), with no editing, available digitally in large size resolution, provided via SmugMug or DropBox within 2 weeks of the shoot. There will be a 99 cent fee for these images.
Images can be printed through SmugMug for an additional fee, including single prints, cards and albums perfect for holiday gifting.
What to expect from your photo shoot:
- 20 minutes that will include help with your make-up and costumes. You will come with your own make-up and costumes, but we’ll help you make changes and choices to get the best out of the shoot)
- 20 minutes to warm up on apparatus
- 20 minutes that will include setting up your equipment, posing for the camera and running sequences with the guidance of the photographer.
- You can use your 20 minutes any way you wish. Want to try a few different costumes? Try your hair tied back or left down? It’s your 20 minutes and you can use it any way you want.
- We love for you to take care of your body, so you can arrive any time after 9 am for non-apparatus, self-guided warm up in the studio.